That's right, I am cheating on fashion with furniture. I am searching for a blue couch and wonderful accents for my new home. I simply cannot wait to move in! April 1st is going to be the most fabulous day.
Of course, like a true fashionista, I already have my fashion room/dressing room ideas ready. It's the room I care about the most!
Once the move is finished, and I am in my new space I will re-open a YouTube account and start to film my fashion/beauty/haul videos again. I'm pretty darn excited!
Blogging will be done daily as well! In the meantime, follow me on Instagram, I post fresh content everyday!
While I am busy with my recent changes, I am also planning The Brunette Shake's metamorphosis. Stay tuned!
Here's a few things going on in my life right now:
- Should I cut my hair short? Keep the bangs? Or grow it long? Oh decisions...
- Blue couch or pink couch? Or black leather? Sigh...
- What should I pack for Osheaga?!
- Grandfather is currently in the hospital. Thinking positive thoughts!
- Broke my cellular, enjoying not being able to be reached at all times. But miss the convenience. Time to order that glitzy glam iPhone 5s in Gold!
- Learned how to drive standard like a boss. (At least that's what I tell myself)
- I've been listening to a lot of Chvrches lately.
- Do I want a cast iron bed frame? Or do I want a more modern head board and look to my bedroom? Also, white or black?
- I am obsessed with Lush's Sandstone Soap.
- It's Monday, 8:45 AM, and I already broke the coffee maker and fell in the toilet so yeah, I'd say it's a good day.
- I am collecting photos on Pinterest for inspiration for my new place! So far, a lot of gold decor.
- I am ordering turquoise dishes for my new place from Wayfair.
- Favorite quote of the moment: "I'd rather be the one that smiled than the one who didn't smile back".